A half day workshop at the wonderful Infuse Health facility in Adamstown, Newcastle.
We will look at Dao Yin, which appears on the outside to look very much like pilates or yoga. The practice is done primarily lying on your back and learning to extend, roll and rotate using the power of the lower center and the strength of the back.
- Find a clear expression of the lower centre
- Reveal hidden tensions that can then be resolved
- Train weak links
- Find an experience of deep relaxation
- Discover the source of Yang in the back and how it relates to the front
- Build an strong and relaxed structure
This is one of two workshops being held at Infuse on this weekend. Please see the workshops page for details of the other workshop and options for doing both.
Saturday 1pm – 4:30pm
Early Registration (single day): $100
Late Registration (single day): $140